Ka-Ching

Tuesday, 30 October 2012

My story...Today...



Hurm...I'm actually feel very guilty about my status updated on my facebook last Sunday..Really guilty especially to my beloved husband...BTW,he forgive me for that..Thanx hubby..Yeah..married life is tough..I think i'm a bit stupid for some reason...I'm not really understand his job..He is busy especially on Hari Raya Korban..Busy with the 'masjid' job,and it is holiday,so must be there is a couple who want to get married,and he is a Tok Kadi..So,he is like as busy as bees..Sorry again for not understand you sayang..
All of that came b'coz i feel a bit lonely that he didn't give me a bit attention..I'm so childish..huhu....

By the way,my baby's progress now is she knows how to change into prone position already..Congratulation baby..hehe..Sweet..But i still didn't take any photo of her...maybe i will put it in my next entry..So,next is..She like to sucking her index finger..She know her name when we call her,and play pick-a-boo..







Her sister in the other hand, she is really good singing a mickey mouse club house theme song in malay which is "hebat..hebat..",thats what i heard...She is crazy about Upin Ipin cartoon,and use there language like "Ain punye.."..huhu..Use your sabahan language boleh tak? And have fun with her aunt Aisyah...











Tonight,i'm actually typing this blog while taking care of my husband..he is having a fever right now..Huk..Sorry again sayang...i'm trying to stay awake just in case he need something..Hopefully he will feel better tomorrow...Until next time..Bye peeps...




p/s---->owh,my English..hakhakhak...

No comments:

Post a Comment