Ka-Ching

Monday, 10 September 2012

main masak2 vs lawatan ke klinik

Blom Mandi dah ingt masak2 dia..
For today,I just want to upload some photos of my girl buddies....one is having fun on playing her 'masak-masak set'..and another one is a bit unhappy with her monthly check up and taking her injection....(*English terbabas...haha...)

teringat zaman kecik2 dolu...

Angry bird pun ada...oh..telur goreng..haha

Mkan lembu..aumm..geget ekor diaa...

Still makan lembu ituw..huhu.  (-_-")

Auu....dah pandai senum and respondla...

See...I am inside one of the room there..Husband always send me to clinic..Since my 1st pregancy...Sweet..

Muka after injection...nguuuu

Big fat leg..haha...

Tadaaa....wanna go home already..

Me wif him..(**apa kes..)
I just love this picture so much..Who cares..Love them..












No comments:

Post a Comment